Professor and Director, Ceramic, Composite & Optical Materials Center
Materials Science and Engineering
|Office:||Fiber Optics 201|
Office Hours: By appointmentWebsite: Ceramic, Composite, and Optical Materials Center
Professor Haber's teaching responsibilities during the 2016-2017 academic year are:
- Fall 2016: MSE Engineering Design II, 14:635:412
- Spring 2017: TBD
- A. R. Portune and R. A. Haber, 'Advanced Nondestructive Ultrasound Characterization of Transparent Armor Ceramics,' Proc. ICACC, 2010.
- A. Portune and R. Haber, 'Microstructural Study of Sintered SiC via High Frequency Ultrasound Spectroscopy,' Advances in Ceramic Armor V, John Wiley and Sons, Hoboken NJ, 2010.
- A. Kaza, M.J.Matthewson, D.Niesz, R.Haber and M.Rossi, “A Model of Gas-Phase Transport During the Initial Stages of Sintering of Silicon Carbide”, J. Am. Cer.Soc., 92, 11, 2517-2527, 2009.
- M. Jitianu, C. Rohn, R.A. Haber, “The Structure of Nanoparticulate Aggregates of Titania as a function of shear”, Processing of Nanoparticle Structures and Composites: Ceramic transactions, Volume 208, pages 111-122, 2009.
- C. August, M. Jitianu, R.A. Haber, “Effect of Variations in Process Shear on the Mixedness of an Alumina – Titania System”, Processing and Properties of Advanced Ceramics and Composites: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 203, pages 215-228, 2009.
- Portune, A. and R. Haber, 'High Frequency Ultrasound Phased Array Characterization of SiC Mirror Blanks,' Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, 37, 2009.
- A. Portune and R. Haber, 'Quantitative Ultrasound Characterization of Silicon Carbide Mirrors,' 36th Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, (2009).
- Richard A. Haber and Andrew Portune, 'High frequency ultrasound phased array characterization of SiC mirror blanks,' Proc. SPIE, Vol. 7425, 742508 (2009).